Thread: Tourist Trophy
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 12:30 AM   #67
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Damn Vanquish thats fucking awesome, my ps2 still is rock solid, although it hasnt seen much play time since the release of GT4 and TT, lol.

And yeah I agree with you guys if they make a new TT or incorporate bikes into the new GT5....or whatever the hell it will be called then I am going to fucking cry tears of joy. I honsetly think I have had more fun with TT than any of the GT games, and I have played all of the GT's from the release of the first on the PS1 to GT4, except for the Tokyo demo edition of GT3...or whatever it was.
I don't know why but for some reason TT is like just something new......something originalish even though I have played quite a few of the Moto GP games fro the xbox, xbox 360 and PS2.

I just hope PD gets their shit straight and add a whole bunch of bikes to the new TT or GT5. Because yeah its fun with the bikes in the current game but there would be waay more fun if I got the chance to ride one of them old ass or even a fairly new ninja 250 croch rocket.

@ HeilSvenska Find $20 bucks and buy the game, you won't regret it. Hours of fun riding around and hot lapping @ infinion, Sukuka, the Ring, and alot of other tracks.

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
Lets hope they dont disable the hardware PS2 compatibility of the older PS3 systems one day with a download patch.
Seeing the their latest trend of screwing the consumer over to save a few bucks, I am sure they might as well do that and put up a PS2 and PS1 emulator on the PSN store................lets just hope they didn't read this lol. But then again I mean its fucking Sony, their asses deliver quality produts when they make something....not all the time but the majority from my experiences.......now if only they made tractors and other equipment.