View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 11:52 PM   #1
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Default New Forza 2 Pictures Updated 3-15-07

They look good but no offense I think the Gran Turismo has it beat in the Graphics department. I mean just look at the poorly done interior and driver! I hope they improve this although they said this is close to the final build... Also there will be I think around 300 or less cars in the Forza 2. Correct me if I am wrong.
*EDIT*
Apparently they want to make a "huge" deal out of the fact they have different ambience.

It's because each environment in Forza Motorsport 2 features its own unique ambience, tuned to a vision established by Turn 10's art director John Wendl and executed on by his art team. So for instance, Tsukuba has a searing high dynamic range mid-afternoon sun-baked exposure, while Mugello looks lush and green, almost cool to the touch.
Well thats nice but I want to know what they got to go up against Gran Turismo dynamic weather? Kinda makes sense to have a 24 hour long endurance race huh? I mean changing weatehr, Day or Night, Sunny, Cloudy, or rain! I just hope they hold true to their words.

CLICK TO MAKE BIGGER

CLICK TO MAKE BIGGER