View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 10:56 AM   #45
stradale
Regular User

Damn, that was hard!!! So many high quality pics... I could have at least picked 8.

1st - 5 pts: MartijnGizmo - F40. This picture gives me goosebumps. I was there that day, but when I look at the picture it seems it was taken at a different time. It oozes atmosphere and looks like it's made with just black, white, red and blue.

2nd - 3 pts: eurocopter - Mustang. In a book on Mustangs this picture wouldn't look out of place. The nice background makes it hard date, which gives the pic an authentic feel.

3rd - 2 pts: yacouba - Stratos. The colours of the car almost blend in with the background and all the lines - including the car's - seem pointed towards the same imaginary point outside the frame.

4th - 1 pt: MIHALS - F355. Although it's quite a busy background the car still draws the attention. Great angle for the F355 as well!

Smylait took fantastic pictures at Viva Italia, but I didn't find this one very special. Too bad...

sentra_dude, you know there's not only an F355 in your picture, but the Le Mans winning 330 TRI as well, right?