View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 12:31 PM   #69
Shinigami
Regular User

I know a fair bit about Miata's, having clocked in a considerable number of hours inside them... the tops are pretty good really, they don't go bad if you take reasonable care of 'em, and from 98 onwards, they had a glass rear which is good.

Actually, called my insurance and they said I'd only pay less then 200 swiss francs extra for insurance if I was to use interchangeable plates (i.e. I get one set of license plates, but can move them between the SLK and the Miata). I'll think about, as it's not that expensive really

Highlite of the day tho' was driving a Z4 3.0i. A colleague of mine wanted to test drive one to see if it would help make up his mind, and so we had a few hours of "spirited driving" down the country lanes near my home this afternoon. He was convinced and ended up signing the deal. Should be able to receive his car end of the month once he's found which insurance company to go with (the rates fluctuaute a lot and as a shopper, you really do have to call around for the best deal).