View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 12:58 AM   #35
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TeflonTron
You really are a fu*kwit, aren't you? I said that the Veyron is able to keep up with 90% of cars through the corners and then destroy them on the straights. I never said that it was a track machine. It's designed to handle well enough for its size and accelerate very, very quickly. I highlighted its speed as you seem to be dense and unable to grasp things unless they are typed. Out. Very. Very. Slowly.
Listen to yourself. You are an agry little man. get over yourself chap

Oh - now it's "designed well enough to handle well. #Which is it then?

It boils down to this: you can't stand the fact that the Veyron is a very capable machine, and you can't stand the fact that there are people who are able, and willing to spend $1 million+ on a car.
Interesting? I have no problem with people spending a million on other things.. why not it's their money after all.

The Veyron is obviously the greatest vehicle ever to grace the surfcae of the planet.

Fatsest - best handling - rarest - most expensive - lightest - greatest shape - best design - basicly an automotive god.. thanks for pointing that out.

You also can't stand AllanLambo (who I've shot the shit with on dozens of occassions), and have to make pathetic statements that anyone who gets on well with him is a suckup.
Well - you said he "know a thing or two about expensive things and how they fit into the world" - to which I said " - jesus - could you get any shallower? " - and I stand by that opinion - because you just pointed out only wealthy people must know what good and right

Allan has nothing that I want, or need, and I have no need to suck up to him, for popularity or money's sake. I'm popular and rich in my own right, but thanks for trying to start shit.
Well - as a popular rich person why the fuck are you all up my poverty stricken arse everytime I take a fart then?