View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 10:54 AM   #22
Anonymous

Well if it ever becomes a pay to DL vid site i'd be off straight away, not my kind of thing. Volutary donations to improve JW are quite another thing, I know there are alot of ideas for the future development. I'm not however comfortable with this all being focused on the vid side, JW is about so much more than that and i find it hypocritical considering our previous opposition to accepting donations to effectively aid piracy on other sites :bah:

What can i say i'm not going to bullshit. I was going to leave this topic alone but suggestions of a pay service i can't leave, some members are unable for whatever reason to donate/ pay, does that make them any less valauable to the site???
On the other hand it is totally unfair that Jabba should continue to support something totally himself which i'm sure has grown far more than he could have ever expected. I'm sure we could quite easily cover it with a bit of couch change each per month from a good proportion of the core members. Sucks that those who give most to the site already have to also donate but i'd rather have that than ecourage fucking leeching arseholes.