View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 05:43 AM   #11
sau_mathur
Regular User

Was busy last week, so cudnt post here. But, what a race...what a track... and what a moment for jarno trulli!!! Amazing stuff. Im a big ferrari and schumi fan, but oh what a race..and i just cant go on abt how much i love that track, and the place..aaa!!

regarding sato's incident, he cudnt really do much i guess..the cars are travelling pretty fast and he pulled over the earliest he cud...but what abt fisichella...slamming on the back on coulthard..hes lucky that the track is so narrow, and theres like barriers so close and his car just got stuck on them. if he did that anywhere else, i reckon he wud have been upside down and in a bit of trouble.

alonso's crash was just stupid...what the hell was he thinking tryin to overtake in the tunnel from the outside.

regarding schumi's crash. and as much as i hate montoya...have to say it was a little fault of schumi's...warming up the brakes in the tunnel, wheres there poor visibility and like he shud have seen in the rear view to see how close montoya was...shudnt have braked so hard.

but it was awesome, and good on jarno, and good on barrichello for making the podium too.>!! awesome...
sau_mathur is offline   Reply With Quote