Old 05-03-2006, 02:01 PM   #16
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TeflonTron
Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by dannyroz
Originally Posted by Ronin005
oh no, not another crappy Vette!!
Exactly. All the car magz say the power of the Vette is awesome but just lacking a bit in the suspension department. I guess thats good old American enginuity for ya

Still 600hp from the factory is recockulous
Heres another one for you Nth... I guess 7m42s around the Nurburgring is "just lacking a bit in the suspension department"... :roll:
How many runs around the 'ring did GM take to set that time? 1? 100? How much of the suspension was tweaked according to each run to get a better time on the next lap?
Nth - here another one for you to take up.

How many runs - who the fuck cares - do you ask "How many runs does it take Porsche to perfect the 911 or CGT setup?"

I didn't think so.

The suspension was STOCK - all adjustments were within specs of the STOCK car. Whether you choose to believe it or not, the Sachs shocks used on the run are on the STOCK car.. the Goodyear Tyres used on the run are the STOCK tyres on the car... oh and the heigh adjustment? The car has a height adjustable suspension STOCK

Exactly how many times does this need to be repeated?

Exactly how many times do you have to see information posted by long time senior members who have NEVER posted bullshit, and in fact go out of their way to ONLY post facts and truth and in fact were invited to participate from an early time becaus eof the FACTS and HONESTY, before you take the informaiton on face value?

I will answer for you - You and others will NEVER accept this informaiotn because it doesn't fit in with your stupid Jeremy Clarkson view of al things American.

Why don't you call st-anger out for posting bullshit abou tPorsches?

Well?

Why do you simply accept what he says and posts for the facts they are?

I will tell you why - because he is posting about goddamned european car - thats' why.

And that is why I am leaving JW Because of this shit that continues year in and year out.

Have at it nth... good luck, you will need it.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote