View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 01:25 AM   #30
sameerrao
Regular User

I loved it. I saw it in the flesh just this weekend. It looked awesome in black. Jay Leno pooh-poohed comments on the clutch being finicky. He said just push it with no throttle release slowly and go ... that's it.

Personally it is the best looking hyper car in production - (The F1 is my all-time fav). The Enzo looks ugly cool to me - there are parts I really love and really hate. The SLR looks too generic for me.

I think the interior is nice as well. I think you must seen one with an odd color combo. See a car with a black or silver exterior with red or silver interior.

And I dont think it looks like a boxster unless from far away... the lights are quite different.

Bobafett, I was in California two weekends ago and was driving along my old haunts - 280, 35, 92 and 1. I saw a silver CGT pass me on 35 about 10 miles north of Alice's. He was going pretty slowly so I couldnt hear it from far away. By the time my stupid digital camera switched on the car disappeared. You must know whose car this is ... Right?

BTW I saw 2 F40s last weekend in Dallas - one was a F40 protoype and the other was a production F40 (from Georgia) - 1991 I think ... don't remember now. I know you are looking for a 1992.

See this link http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...784&highlight=

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote