View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 07:42 PM   #9
10000rpmlover
Regular User

lady liberty can be seen crying in the New York Harbor since November 4th, GM being sold to china would cause her to slit her wrists, let us hope this does not happen

however with all these ass-clowns in congress and the puppets in the senate... I cannot consciously say that it won't happen, we have seen them give out 700 billion of our money to a bunch of morons from wall street, did you all see Paulson say that and I quote

"maybe it was a mistake to give out 700 billion to wall street and AIG"

that son of a bitch! nobody wanted to bail them out I would have been happy to see them go down in flames instead of hearing about their execs getting golden parachutes and spending thousands of dollars in special spa retreats, now I am sure that some restructuring may be what GM needs, and somehow do away with their union problems, that crap is destroying many companies not just GM

I am in the train of thought that they should get it, the 25B... granted the top execs give their resignation on the spot, I don't like Rick Wagoner, he exudes this bullshit attitude, and Bob Lutz... don't even get me started with that snivelling lying piece of work, they got themselves in this pickle no doubt.

Just as an after thought, why can't the morons in congress draft out a set of regulations on foreign cars sold in the US? if we can't sell our stuff over seas, then these people should not be able to so easily sell and build their cars here, with all kinds of government help mind you, Mitsubishi is one company that I am sure many people would love to see dissapear, ask anyone that has ever had to deal with mitsubishi for a warranty thing, they are not very nice, not only that but most of these foreign companies here have real shady repair practices, at least from people I know that have dealt with it, my brother had a Galant in 2003, took it in 3 times for the same problem under warranty, the 4th time it happened he had over 34k miles and they denied him, so he ended up fixing himself and then traded the car in, now he has had his lincoln MK since 2004 and has nothing but good things to say about it, not that the car has not had any recalls or stuff gone wrong but at least they have been nice about it instead of bringing up all sorts of reasons not to fix it every time, like mitsubishit did with the galant, they built the Zero in WW2, anything else you need to know?

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote