View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 04:11 PM   #64
komotar
Regular User

my votes at the last minute, I've had such a fuckin't busy few week's, months, it's been killin' me ... I'm dying to post a few new and old pics ... in may probably ...

first off, I think zondaC12 and martyin had a few much better pics to be entered here

5pts - P_Zero_Rosso, Porsche 997 Turbo - what a pic, the car behind makes a bit less special, but otherwise it's a great pic. The way the light reflects of the car, and the black on black combo rocks

3pts - MartijnGizmo, Audi RS4 - great setting, one of my favourites audis ever, good composition, good colour, cool pic, but he had better pics the previous month, one of the multiple panning shots deserves to be here ...

2pts - Smylait, Ford GT - this (although very simple composition) pic clearly shows the muscle behind all the mask. The pic is simple, yet very effective, the angle is just right, the background works great, it's nice but doesn't take too much attention off the car, like it alot.

1pt - TT, Ferrari Daytona Gr4 - it's been really tough, but the car here really stands out, and it's a daytona. Good composition, but for it to be closer to perfection, the car should be positioned a bit more to the right

others that came close?

danis renaults, the MUS white 911 turbo, salegosse, Bandini 750 and stmoritzer's CLK DTM.

that's it I guess

http://avtomoto.siol.net/