Thread: Maserati MC12
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 03:18 PM   #9
Mme Pompardour

Originally Posted by graywolf624
sub zero. Sorry I think you guys are missing the point. For example:
thats even less practical than the ferrari its based on
That isnt the point.
just because that isn't how you judge a cars coolness doesn't mean it isn't a reasonable judgement in helping to decide whether you think a car is cool or not... there are many things that contribute to whether a car is cool or not and sorry but actually being usuable is one of them for me

in this case by not practical I mean you could not drive one around here because its just too frickin big for our tiny roads, you'd forever live in fear of wiping a side out either against the 4' thick granite stone filled hedges or some numptie coming the other way not paying enough attention to squeeze over and leave you enough room..

therefore you could not enjoy driving it - therefore its not cool to me in that respect..

thats without going into it being a rebodied ferrari that looks like a dogs dinner, its not special because they couldn't even be arsed to design it from scratch, just stole a load of parts from ferrari and cobbled them together adding a few finishing touches like stupidly large bodywork (got overhang anyone?), and that rear wing - LOL how the heck is that utterly gorgeous, I see shit like that on the back of some riceboys bodykitted blinged out neoned up shitewagon every other day, so no, not cool IMO, and that is the whole point, IN MY OPINION , which is what this is all about, just because you judge a car a certain way and believe its cool don't expect anyone else to think the same way