View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 09:56 AM   #12
RC45
Regular User

^^ If the cap fits - sure, but I was rather meaning the "whole gaggle"If I had the money I wouldn't" crew.

That is the entire point though - instead of having to wait 10 years for a mediocre performer, you have the option of having some proper high speed high jinks and fun a little sooner.

Think about it - the very reason I never spent my $40 odd thousand of a mediocre performing used Porsche when I had the chance was so that I too could have the same shit eating grin Tiff showed all y'all for a lot less money.

Again, that is the point - for myself, I woold not be satisfied with a a Boxster or a C2 or other entry level Porsche - they are far too slow and not able to stomp your gut and give you an instance ear-to-era smile without having to be pushed to 11/10's. The slower the car, the harder you have to push it to extract the excitment, which all in all means you either end up always driving far harder and faster than is healthy - or you get bored with it in a day

So - to each their own. I like my fun in 100 cubic feet servings of acrid tyre smoke

Figures, I'm in the same boat... but Tiff has also caused me to lose my hair!
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote