View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 07:42 PM   #23
obdr
Regular User

I would also love to see more "challenges".

Some ideas:

1. Give Jeremy a Porsche 997 GT3 RS and see if he can lap the Nurburgring in under 8:20.
2. An "affordable Ferrari" challenge with a price cap of L5,000
3. Have one of them do a stage in a real WRC race. My vote is in a prodrive STI. Wouldnt that be freakin sweet!!
4. Make Jeremy come to the USA and do a NASCAR race.....damn would that be funny.
5. Have them build up a classic car such as the classic Lotus that Evo mag did....and then make them race it at the Le Manns classic race series or whatever. Damn that would be entertaining.
6. Have Hammond compete in the Baja 1,000 or whatever its called or the Dakar Rally. Errr...ok maybe use James this time.
7. Send Jeremy up with the Blue Angles while he is in America doing the NASCAR thing hehe and watch him throw up and black out.
8. Have Top Gear build up a tuner car (like maybe an RS4, Evo MR, or WRX Sti Spec C) and go to driving school....then make him race it in the British Tuner Challenge series or whatever that thing is called.
9. While in America doing the other crazy crap, Jeremy must prove that he has balls and drive a Pro-series drag car. The challenge is for him to post a record 1/4 mile time or something....just to prove that the british know how to go fast in a straight line just as good as Americans... (can you imagine the slagging he would give Hamster after that one!! hehe)
10. And my all time favorite racing challenge idea: Make all of them compete in the Iditarod Sled Race up in Alaska (the worlds craziest and coolest race). But let Jeremy take a Range Rover while Hammond and May destroy him with dog power!!!!

Damn, Top Gear should pay me for these ideas. I should be creative director for thier series or something!!
obdr is offline   Reply With Quote