View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 01:48 PM   #25
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ghostbat
You are very funny RC45..

First of all I talking about companies base models. I was not aware of that Corvette is a carmanufacterer..
Exactly which mode3ls do you think I am referring to when I say "base model vs base model"??? :roll:

Thanks for the pic but I have already "educated" myself the first time it was posted..
Apparently not - because if you had then you would know that similar generfuckingration base models are displaying simifuckinglar performance.

It is right there on the image that was posted.

Actually I have been in both the C5 Vette and a 996. The difference in quality is like day and night and I'm quite sure the 997 is just as great or better than the 996.The Vette was just cheap plastic all over whereas the 911 is leather and luxury.
Not even noticale or of any significance when dring and enjoying your car - but supposedly important to posers and wannabes.

The interiors are nothign to write home about- and have even had Porsche owners and enthusiasts make the same observations.

The way you are speaking it sounds more like you have never been in a european high end car.
More times than you would ever know or understand - high end? Carreras are a dime a dozen - even the friggen cops drive em

It's easy to talk about "magazine crap" but most of us understand that it's not crap but the truth. Maybe that hurts? Watch the 997 Carrera S spank the C6 in Motortrends comparison test. Yes that is an american show folks

I see it like this. American cars are absolutely great bang for buck but people that can afford a Ferrari (not me included) will never buy a Chevrolet. And that's not about being a snob..
Well - again you are obviously blind to the facts. Compariative performance is what both base models achieve.

And you would then need to inform the C5 Z06 and F360CS owners on the Z06 Forum that they are mistaken in the claim to own and enjoy their Z06's just as much as their CS's.

Looks like you are having the hard time accepting how well the Corvette fits in.

What's your Sveeedisch "local brand"? Oh yeah - The Vulva - thats it
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote