View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 12:46 AM   #28
oscargarza88
Regular User

thanks 4 the repyls! im feelin the love!! wait.. actually the car is... dam!

-dani_d_mas- I know abiut the blue thing.. but at the dealership there were 3 blue ones.. so well at least this is not as common yet still looks awsome!
-Fleischmann- thanks! i know i didnt like the wheels at first but i like them now... as i said i thought they were goin to b normal silver but no... its cool though.
-ARMAN- Ur soo right about the course! i need to take one! but does someone recomend me one? because i "dont know how it feels" to be out of control so if i actually do get out of control it wont be nice... i want to ge the most i can out of my car! someone help with this?
-coombsie66- i will trust me , and yea i read that thread before but i just want to make sure... it goin to be hard not stepping on it... i got 800 miles to go dam!. actually today i stepped on it like twice... and the first time i did in second gear my head just jercked backwards without contro!! dam i cant belive it!! im not doing that anymore its scary!!!! (in a way not really... ) but ill save that for the track... im glad i have to wait 1000 miles to have more "Experience" even though i know its nothin.. at least to make smooth gear changes...
-antonioledesma- thanks!! yea ill change the oil at 3000 about...
-sameerrao- thanks! i hope that my knoledge about cars will help me in a good way to take care of my car... not in a temptation way...
-SPEEDCORE- thanks! the efforts payed off! and good! and what will happen theoretically if u didnt obey these 1k mile break in...? jsut wonderin.. not that im gonna do it!!
anyways i have lots of pics to take!!! ill do when ih ave time! as for now.. well my dad is probably gonna put the 1000 miles for me since he will drive it a couple times to work... its cool.!
and well thanks for the replys! and extra info would b greatly appreciated!!!
thanks again
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote