View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 05:14 PM   #5
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL
Have to say well done to top gear for the richard burns tribute, think we should start upping a few vids in his honour. Otherwise the episode has been very good thusfa
It was a nice touch, instead of the usual rambling about the news. In the press over here, rallying isn't that big, and with the death of George Best in the same week, Burns' life hasn't been celebrated enough IMO :bah:

A good episode... the £10k supercars was a funny feature again, with a very suprising winner. A questionable way to spend £30k of TV licence payers money, but i think it was worth it

Ellen MacArthur suprised me. She is simply such a strong character, and a determined person, that her lap time was well deserved

The Zonda F feature was a little short for my liking, especially with such a fast laptime. It was to be expected really though

The Clio Vs. Bike feature was fun, again. The biker was crazy, and May drove pretty horrendously again The driving was a bit reckless IMO... not a very good example, but i'm sure it was all 100% safe

A great episode. Less of the surreal supercars, and just more entertainment. The big one's next week 8)