View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 05:57 PM   #13
silentm
Regular User

Originally Posted by harryo2b View Post
It's shitty because it's depleting the image and name of the brand by building so many cars based off of one chassis throwing a few things in here and there finding a race car that was successful(easily done) and naming it after that. There are already 2 "special edition" Boxsters available so this makes number 3. Yeah you get options as "standard" but you still pay for them. Look at the performance numbers virtually the same as a standard Boxster S, and equipment you can buy from the parts bin...thats not special. 315 hp with 4.9 0-60 times, 175 top speed, 6 pot brakes and parts/wheels specific to it's edition would make it sort of special
ah yes i can agree on that. i guess i didn't think too hard about it... i was just thinking 'oh well another special edition... whatever, people will buy it and porsche will make a lot of money'
"Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig."

The Top Gear Wikiquote
silentm is offline   Reply With Quote