View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 01:39 PM   #22
st-anger
Regular User

vid from 15012005: :arrow: link

Porsche GT3–RS Motorvision special track test @ Oschersleben race track...

MV test driver Tim Schrick´s driving the RS at Motopark Oschersleben, a kinda new but very interesting race track built in 1997, track length is 3.667km and up to 13m wide, 23m altitude difference, 14corners, fasted lap ever driven is a 1:20.206 ( av.speed: 165kmh ) driven by Uwe Alzen in a FIA GT Porsche 911…

…down there u can see a comparison of a Porsche GT3 and a ///M CSL – will post some more stuff and lap times later…
unfortunately i haven´t had the chance to drive a few laps there myself so i´m sorry that i can´t answer all the questions about this specific track and its subtleties…
…at points 2, 3 and 5 – long drawn-out corners – handling and understeering tendency is tested, at point 4, a very fast left bend, turn in behaviour. at point 6 the stability under heavy acceleration out of a corner can be checked, same at point 7 where load cycle changes may occur. finally at point 8 the car´s roll is measured…

…well, i think needn´t add something about the car itself – it´s just superb for the track
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote