View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 12:54 PM   #29
PandaBeat
Regular User

Originally Posted by Just_me
Originally Posted by PandaBeat
Originally Posted by Just_me
Sportauto times is one thing and factory times another thing and shouldnt be compared together.
:roll:
Sportauto tell us every little detail like, tires, roadconditions, airtemps and asphalt temps and the most important thing, they use the same driver all the time. They also test the cars they way the cars are when leaving the factory.
I will never use factory times when Im comparing with other cars cause we know nothing about those cars (is it a preproductioncar, did it use R-tires, did the car use a cage, was the car tested they way the car is when leaving the factory etc, etc. Factory times, they are just about markeeting their cars.

Sportauto is the most fair and reliable source we have. I dont trust factory times and I will never use it when comparing with other cars.
This is my personal agenda so please keep your roll-eyes for yourself.
I don't give a crap what YOU like; on that list there are sport auto times, factory times and times achieved by other magazines (as well as private tests). Unless that you're posting here using a braille computer, and since it bothers you so much, I'd recommend you to obviate the "non fair and un-reliable" times, it's easy, READ the legend, discriminate the sport auto times and only read those. Understand?
PandaBeat is offline   Reply With Quote