View Single Post
Old 11-27-2003, 09:05 AM   #7
stracing
Regular User

Originally Posted by stradale
Cool, BBR builds very good models! My dad builds a lot of kits himself (mostly road cars/classic Ferrari's) including BBR kits, which are very well engineered and detailed. The quality of the paint and spraying on their ready-mades is extraordinary.

Do you have BBR road car models as well?
i have F2000 BBR kit sitting here. i really don't how to go about it because of the size. i normally build 1:24 scale tamiya kits and sometimes its hard enough to get to exact detail.

no i don't have any road cars. i'm a schumacher fanatic so i only collect anything schumacher. when i get my glass cabinet i'll show off my collection. if i was to collect roads cars i'd go broke. BBR ain't cheap. however if there is a challenge stradale coming out i'll buy that. i've seen a 1:24 scale of of the 360 spider, i almost fainted. it was just so god damn good. anyways, for road cars i like to build them myself. current car i'm building is a toyota celica for my friend, but i'll be building the supra as well.

TT, does vitesse have a website? to be honest i've never heard of them.

also another reason why they are so good (and why its so expensive) is their rarity. the models i've shown, only 300 were built. the 360 spider i mentioned only 70 were built. i have another schumacher which in a safe box, only 50 were made. i spent more than a $1000 on it.
stracing is offline   Reply With Quote