View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 11:06 PM   #37
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by MidEngine4Life View Post
Still no probs on my 360
And no problems on my PS3

Originally Posted by Bizi Jones View Post
well the game froze up and won't even load my last mission save...some ppl are saying if u disable internet connection then it should load... worthless Rockstar
I am betting the last "autosave" is corrupt, and/or your harddrive is almost full and the 3GB install is fragmented.

I make a habit of deleting unneeded/wanted stuff from my PS3 harddrive before installing/running these new big games.

The same sort of maintenance you do with PC's.

Perhaps thats why I have not had the issues that others have experienced.

Why not delete unwanted crap, free up some space - then delete the install files for GTA4 and rerun the game.

You might also want to make a habit of saving your game and not only relying on the "autosave'. Then make backups of your save game on a USB stick.

Good luck.

BTW, last night there was a French Connection style mission that has you chasing an elevated train by car - then offing the gangsters as they left the station - tonights highlight was taking down some Strip Club thugs...

They ran out the back and tried to get away in the their blinged out pearl white Escalade EXT on 22"s... but their progress was slowed when I emptied a Mac10 clip into the driver and dragged the passanger out and convinced him it was time to get out of the Titty Club game - right there in broad daylight.

The scene, complete with screaming witnesses running, the New York skyline in the background and a white Escalade half up on the sidewalk, driver slumped over the wheel, windshield all pock marked by gun fire and the passanger door open with the a thug laying in a pool of his own blood really underlined the age restrictions they placed on the game.

Last edited by RC45; 05-04-2008 at 01:50 PM.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote