View Single Post
Old 01-04-2004, 03:05 PM   #1
DeonV
Regular User

Default Newbie, my drives. . .

WHta can I say, I am new to this forum so I probably have to say at some stay what I drive. In Europe these cars might have different names, you know the S_Africans, they try their best to make it different.

1st. Opel Corsa GSi : - the previous shape top end Corsa, bought the car brand new after the new shape was launched and offered the dealer the price they would chanrge for a used one, because they could sell it off the new floor.

2nd Opel Astra CSX : - current shape Astra 4dr, bought the car as a dealer owned vehivle, driven by one of the staff. Actually quite a boring car, but it does everything quite well. Driven the least of the 3 at moment

3rd Mini Cooper : - obtained the car 3 months ago, and its my fav at the moment. I bought the car directly from BMW S_Africa. Its 1 fo 20 cars built according to special spec, was used for promotional work. It was one which the sponsoring company didn't want to buy as ongoing marketing tool, so I out in an offer to purchase it. Drive this car the most at the moment.