View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 01:37 PM   #15
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by haro View Post
I agree with srfairladyz about this - Your not changing any ones minds about this car. And too tell you the truth I don't think anyone is even listening anymore, but it's RC45 thoughts about R35 GT-R, and no one will change them.
Whats different? You can never change the fanboise mind -- evah... and before the R35 even went on sale the GT-R fanboise stopped listening to reason.

I bet the day the magazines stop printing the hero-worsjip articles because "the next newest thing" has come along, the fanboise will call the magazines liars and haters

Tell you what, when I get to drive the R35 I will report back and tell you what it feels like - but that still wont change the reality of what it is and how it achieves it.

I find it amusing that you all mistake my objective observations as hate This is quite far from the thruth - I am the consumate "car fan" and have drivena nd enjoyed a fair variety on the street and the track - I guess being objective is most often taken t omean "ahte" when you dont dance to the fans-tunes.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote