View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 04:04 PM   #7
LEXION
Regular User

Originally Posted by Svensson View Post
I like supercars, speed and overtaking. What I don't like is complete idiots like the guy in your video who put other people's lives at risk by criss-crossing through traffic at twice the speed or even faster. If you think you're such a gung-ho, go to a racetrack or at least have the decency to wait until traffic has quiteted down and stay in the left lane.

How good or experienced this driver may be, you have to remember that other people do not expect another car to overtake them on the wrong side at 200+ km/h. One sudden move and it could end up in tragedy.
yeah, but at those speeds, its takes almost a fraction of second while passing the other cars....in that short moment while he passes one car, I dont think its that dangerous of anything happening.......but I dont understand , how come, on a 3 lane highway, with almost no cars, there's ALWAYS someone on the first lane, not only in this video, when at the begining there 3 cars side by side, but everytime!

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig
LEXION is offline   Reply With Quote