View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 11:49 AM   #24
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by topgeartom
Originally Posted by gis
some cars filter and exhaust systems are very restrictive,a guy in my town had a civic type R with an AEM intake and full exhaust and decat and he saw 227hp so nearly 30hp increase over stock,and i heard the ST is the same with its exhaust system,whetehr he gets 171hp or not he needs the exhaust and manifold as it will sound the dogs danglys
The exhaust will no doubt sound the bees bollocks and the manifold will look the nuts no doubt - DAGGERNITE - BIN YOUR HEATSHIELD!!! You cant go buy a shiny aluminium manifold and not have that showing!!!

I say you get a huuuge loan and have the thing running ITBs - ooof.
yea the manifold looks amazing,i can get the same kit for my fiesta that Daggernite can get for his ST but i dont think it gains 21hp on mine,i think about 10-15hp on my ZS,but that isnt what Daggernite wants me to do to my car.....is it,lol

the ITB idea would be great,but costs a fair bit,theres a guy who done that to his ZS plus a lot of other stuff and is runnin 230hp.

but when Daggernite has got used to his new ST the 171hp kit is definately the way forward for him to take it to the next level and for just over £700 i think it is,he cant go wrong for a 21hp increase

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote