View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 01:18 AM   #7
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Originally Posted by Minacious View Post
You do know there is one (well only 1), right? That is what this is based off of.

yep, I know there is one, currently owned by Glikenhaus, the richest wallstreet mobster in existence

what I am referring to is the fact that ferrari made one bonehead move after another in the last decade, california? WTF? please... after the F355 ferrari lost its lustre, if they would produce something like this themselves and sell it as a street car, it would undoubtedly become the prancing horse of the century, and you and I know there are not many more years of nice looking supercars left, sure they had the Modena, the 430, the 599gtb, 612 scaglietti... BUT, none of those cars evoke raw evil, sexy, uniqueness to me, sure there is the Enzo, but for all its praise, even if I had the money, I would not buy an enzo, it is just not a pretty car. I wanna fall in love with ferraris again, kinda like I fell in love with Aston Martins after I saw a DB9 in the flesh, but I cannot, everytime I think of the california I want to put rubbing alcohol in my eyes.

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote