View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 03:57 AM   #26
coloradosilver
Regular User

Originally Posted by styla21 View Post
Mate, what?

There is NO evidence of any illicit drug use in relation to Heath, whatsoever. All evidence points toward prescription and over the counter sleeping tablets. There was a $20 bill found near his bed, that forensics have now publicly stated contained no traces of drugs.

Heath was pro-life, anti-war, and was an activist for good purposes and actually used his celebrity for good causes.

I would not normally care about celebrity b.s, but in discussing the death of somebody and stating "I have no sympathy" seems... well, wrong?
As you said: "Heath was pro-life, anti-war, and was an activist for good purposes and actually used his celebrity for good causes."

So thats all fine and well. My point was not directed directly at Heath, but the point of it making headlines and everyone going crazy about it when, in reality, he is no better than many others that die every day that aren't celebrities that get no recognition.

Just another person, nobody special. A celebrity, yes. But not deserving of the fuss everyone's making.

I didn't say that it wasn't sad, just that I have no sympathy for people that do this to themselves by overdosing on drugs. And YES sleeping tablets are drugs just as alcohol and cigarettes are also drugs.

Any foreign substance that artificially alters the human physiology or conciousness is a drug.
coloradosilver is offline   Reply With Quote