View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 02:53 AM   #25
styla21
Regular User

Originally Posted by coloradosilver View Post
Sad, but no sympathy here.

I realize that drug addiction is a serious issue, but when you do it to yourself......I'm more upset about the future movies that won't be made for our entertainment with Heath than I am about him killing himself. If he were murdered or the death was not his own fault, that would be a totally different story.

I'm so sick of hearing about all of the rich pampered Hollywood actors that have money, friends, and anything else they want and still turning to drugs and the we all feel so bad for them.

Many die every day that aren't famous and there is never a mention of those people who most likely contribute more to society and the betterment of the world than most of these Hollywood druggies ever do.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about the rich actors who are in and out of rehab and them end up killing themselves.
Mate, what?

There is NO evidence of any illicit drug use in relation to Heath, whatsoever. All evidence points toward prescription and over the counter sleeping tablets. There was a $20 bill found near his bed, that forensics have now publicly stated contained no traces of drugs.

Heath was pro-life, anti-war, and was an activist for good purposes and actually used his celebrity for good causes.

I would not normally care about celebrity b.s, but in discussing the death of somebody and stating "I have no sympathy" seems... well, wrong?