View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 10:45 AM   #163
|Nuno|
Regular User

BAR didn't get ANY performance advantage from their fuel tank, thats is an underlying FACT.
I tought it already had been established that the fuel tank by itself wasn't the problem.

You made a big deal about the fact you were certain BAR were 100% cheating yet you're not so sure about Toyota?
Pardon me?! I made a big deal?! I merely agreed with the FIA's decision mate... And I'm not the one bringing the B.A.R. subject to every thread...

So why shouldn't Toyota get a bigger fine/ban than BAR?
For me, they shouldn't get a bigger punishment because this is paperwork business, and not on-track action business. Just that, I relly don't care too much about paperwork.

If the situation was the other way around (Toyota with the weight thingy and B.A.R. with this) my opinion would be the same, so please stop talking like if I was defending Toyota and atacking B.A.R.

As I said before, I actually like(d) B.A.R. more than Toyota.

Are you 100% sure Toyota cheated? Because that's what you said about BAR even though no performance advantage was gained and the offence came down to how you intepret the rules.... :roll:
For the last time: why would you interpret the rules on a different way, taking the risk of being punished, if not to gain any advantage?

This is F1, everyone wants to win...and nobody's a saint.

Well with what could be two teams, 4 drivers out of competition for the championship due to the FIA, no suprise there then
Haha, I was surprised you had not mentioned this before. Next thing, it was Ferrari who stole Toyota's paperwork.

And on a side note, why do you always have to pick on my posts? Because last time I checked, I had the right to have a different opinion than yours...