Old 03-13-2006, 06:40 PM   #24
Drew
Regular User

Default Re: New unofficial Top Gear board

Originally Posted by brembo
Originally Posted by Drew
Please check out www.unofficialtopgear.com

Thanks!

I dont care if you use some content or articles that have been posted here as you say thats how boards work, however to ripp too much from one site (JW) like you have done makes your board a lesser version of JW.....and I dont understand why people would want to spend their time on an lesser forum when the real deal are right here.....

To steal pics like the ones you took from Jon are wrong IMO if you dont say where you stole them to give credit to the right people...... :fist:

good luck with your board, you will need it, cuz until you get an uniqe user mass like JW got it will never be anything else than an bad JW copy...

just to know.... did you sign up to JW to get ideas and rip off content or whats the deal?
Actually I used to be Global Hemisphere on here. I got in a lot of fights with RC45 and was banned. Yes I signed up with this ID for the sole purpose to get car articles to put on my board. And I agree, I have taken all I really care to from here and that is why I chose today as the day to post my link and probably be banned.

I am being totally honest about it so you can hate me for it if you like. And it has been a lot of work even if you guys don’t think it is. I have been doing a lot more than just coping articles.

I will not be back on JW because people like RC45 absolutely kill the board in my opinion. I did not enjoy being here because of him and a few other users like him. I did however love the content and is why I chose to look for some here to move to my board.

Anyway if any of you want to come register and help me build my board that would be great. If not, no hard feelings I hope.

Cheers

P.S. The ads on my board have been temporarily turned back on, but that’s because they are in the process of upgrading me. They will be back off in 24 hours.
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote