View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 05:02 PM   #27
TT
Regular User

Shin, the one I tested was indeed a 180 Roadstrer, FWD. It was a rental car from Europcar I took one day to go to Lugano and come back in a day via the Nèfenen. It was a blast up the mountain so I am sure the coupé, quattro or not, would be even better.
For sure if I can put my hands on a 225 it will be even better. and quattro can always be handy.

BTW, I know: Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, now Audi.. but you know how it is: when you start looking for a car with no precise idea, every day you see an interesting one, especially if you are an open minded car nut
But now with the TT I am pretty much sure. Just need to find the right one and I'll finalize the thing
I am actually already thinking about new wheels, because obviously I won't keep the stock one: only for winter tires, so I have some months untill next summer to decide what model to buy (and if the car will be yellow, the wheels HAVE to be black or gunmetal ). Same goes for exhaust: I doubt the stock one will stay on for a long time :roll:

nice idea Espen to buy one with fucked turbos and then bolt two bigger ones on

And thanks acmarttin for your PM, you could even answer in here since anyway (sorry), I hijacked your topic for good