Regular User

Originally Posted by everso
Originally Posted by Just_me

haha, Im starting to believe your reallife is a fantasy
the S4 *is* faster around a track. for sure.
yes for a driver that dont drive much on a track but for a pro a M3 got more potential and is also faster.
Audinerds like you and brembo disagree. But thats only casue you cant accept the truth.
i don't think neither Brembo or myself will dispute that the M3 is a great car and lots of fun.

and this argument could be turned around and i could call you a "bmwnerd in denial" just as easily.

my opinions are based off my experience on the track. S4s are just as tunable, if not MORE tunable than an M3. they do great on the track. Maybe you just haven't seen enough Audis
funny, you need to tune your car to beat a M3. Whatever, if it makes you feel better so fine by me.
I dont think we can go any further with this subject. You have your opinion , I have mine.

I dont have any grudge against Audi, I would choose audi over mercedes anyday but not BMW
erm...i didn't say an S4 has to be tuned to beat an M3 on the track. a STOCK S4 can beat a STOCK M3...it happens all the time. Don't just make up stuff to cover your lack of knowledge

and S4s definitely have more tuning potential
I have no lack of knowledge, so dont give me that BS.
Of course a S4 can beat a M3, the reason for that is the driver. A volvo S60R can also beat a ferrari.
you have your opininon, let's leave it there. you wont convience me and I wont convience you. Enuff said.