View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 09:56 PM   #34
MIHALS
Regular User

as TT said, here it's about the picture, not just the car... so:

1. TT, Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 - sorry, but the line on the house just above the diablo is RUINING the picture a LOT maybe it sounds stupid, but that bloody line catches my eyes more, than enough :bah:

2. Speedracer38, Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale - CS is just astonishing and I love it, but this imo best color on it makes the CS disappearing in the background - and your pic was my candidate for the no.1....

3. Darkel, Ferrari 360 - beautiful modena in yellow, but I don't like pics like this. it should be taken from some angle to see the side of the car - sorry

4. sl55kleemann, Ferrari 355 - beautiful picture of beautiful car in beautiful and rare color - what else to say? you got my vote

5. sikx5, Toyota Celica - it could be great picture, if you had the watter straight. I know, you wanted to have your car straight, but that's unfortunatelly wrong and one step to the right could do aswell

6. stmoritzer, Lamborghini black showroom - great black set but I hate so many reflections and that bloody pilar which blocks the Lambo logo :bah:

7. dingo, Ferrari 575 Superamerica - rare sight dingo :good: but I would point the camera bit higher so the shop names would be on the picture, so it wouldn't look so crowded

8. Maou, TVR T350C - such a shame you saw it on the wrong place :bah:

9. komotar, Mercedes CLK DTM 63 AMG - excellent pic, but little foggy imo (proly because you were too far )

10. nthfinity, Lotus Elise Mk II - how about Elise in powerslide?

11. salegosse, Enzo, 430, Enzo, Murcielago - beautiful picture with no ppl, huge ammount of BHPs, but on the other side too crowded imo

12. Dubai, Lamborghini Gallardo - :cry: why did you cut the top of the mountain??? :cry: this could definitelly take my vote

13. MIHALS, BMW E46 M3 - critics to my pic : too yellowish, now I know where's the problem :bah: and as TT said (and is right), too much tarmac, too less sky...

14. Wutputt, Porsche Carrera GT - BLOODY van :x

15. c0wb0y007, Lamborghini Gallardo GTR - you're the pro mate, so I'll better STFU, but even if you can't play with the camera, wait and shoot due no time: there should be full shadow of that beast on the pic (and you know that as a PRO )

16. raphaelws, Porsche Carrera GT - white CGT is just but that bloody tape "over" it ruins it :cry: and the car is "too small" to the picture :bah:

well, this was ONLY MY opinion, you could have your own
hope I won't get banned for this "trying to be clever" thing