View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 05:42 PM   #3
Anonymous

haha i agree on the office part, early on with the self concious looking bald bloke in the background on the computer it made me cringe, atleast you would have cheered the samaratans up if you had of called, bit of a break from the norm AMV8 was a great feature which somehow was left unfinished really, but well atleast there was less time filling with competitions and boring features. Auction was ok, nice cars to drool over but pretty boring not being their in the flesh

As for vicki, crap hair but well if she offered it on a plate i still would
For the Plato feature, he lacks the personality to do anything other than drive well really IMO, some skilled driving and an ok feature really just lacked the entertainment factor in the plane :bah:

Overall Not TG standard but a step in the right direction, as i said in the other thread ditch the office and link in a studio with nice cars in or something, anything is better than baldy

oh and isn't the shootout board a mockery anyway, with 2 drivers, should be kept in pairs of cars really, we assume it is always the same Stig on top gear, certainly apart from 2 occasions it always was when perry mcCarthy was the stig, who knows if it still is, or even who it is!