View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 03:56 PM   #1
MIHALS
Regular User

Default MIHALS says GOODBYE Brighton and London :(

time has come and I'm going back to my country (Czech Rep.). it ran away so fast, that I'm very sad to write this topic... :cry:

I was basically decided to come back in september, but today my householder gave us notice, that we have to move out by the end of june due to rebuilding the house. it would be very dificult for me to look for another place to stay just for 2 months and also my G/F was about to come to see me for those 2 months. that's really hard to find something in the town like Brighton (touristic city, lots of ppl moving everyday...). so I decided to leave this house and country already in the end of this month.

and that means TWO MAIN THINGS:

1) I'm leaving everyday's nice car sightings - that's the most painful thing for me as a car hunter and enthusiast :cry: in Czech I can only go to Prague to some dealerships to see the cars I see here on the streets :bah: so I can say JW IS LOSING ONE CARHUNTER :cry:

2) Last few months I started thinking about some "toy" for up to €5.300 Eur and my choice is E36 320i so it should justify my shorter stay enough (if you have any other "hot favourite" don't be shy and tell me please

so goodbye London's Lambo Dealer, CarSights, beautiful seafront scenery and all what I'll be missing... :cry: :bye: