View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 12:11 PM   #43
graywolf624
Regular User

know its the politicaly correct thing to say, but come on you are fooling no one...most of us like to go fast the memebers top speed thread and the thrill people get from watching GIS ghostrider, gumball and other vids prove this.....it only makes one sound like a hypocrit.....
First off I don't watch that type of movie for that very reason.
Second, there is a big difference between breaking the speed limit and driving over your ability. Given he's dead he didn't just break the speed limit, he's an asshat who didn't heed his own limits and drove over them on a public road. When you drive like an asshat on public roads its not just your own life you take in your hands. Take it to the track... Darwin has success.

Theres no way in hell he was driving reasonable speed given the pictures, and in a single car accident its his fault, no one elses. I don't feel sorry for him, I feel relieved he died on his own rather then taking out an innocent. If you drive 10/10ths on the road you don't deserve a license in my book. I do of course feel sorry for his family.