View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 12:05 PM   #42
Anonymous

Originally Posted by brembo
I agree with st anger here...yes it was the drivers fault if he was going in that speed, but that doesnt make him an idiot.....it makes him a car guy who liked the thrill of going fast....pretty much like 99% of this forums members if we are going to be honest..
Dont act like you never have gone too fast yourself, cuz if you are a car nut you most likely have done, and in a much less capable car than an Enzo....
Im starting to get tired of comments like these on forums (JW not being the worst, but we got our cases) I know its the politicaly correct thing to say, but come on you are fooling no one...most of us like to go fast the memebers top speed thread and the thrill people get from watching GIS ghostrider, gumball and other vids prove this.....it only makes one sound like a hypocrit.....
Its easy to say he was an idiot cuz he was speeding on such a road, but its on those kind of roads its most thrilling to go fast.....going fast on the Autobahn are just going fast not exactly adrenalin pumping....sometimes things goes south like in this case wich is sad, but shit happens in life thats just how it is.....

My toughts goes to his wife kids and friends....

RIP fellow car enthusiast....
yes bust equally don't act like he did nothing wrong and i disagree on the road part, i personally never push it on a road with solid white lines, around me atleast these are generally quite dangerous roads/ streches.We all know any owner of a supercar isn't going to stick to the speed limits all the time and neither do most drivers however when it comes back and bites them in the arse do we have to say what a tradegy it is? It is sad that his family and friends have lost him, nobody deserves to be die like this, however i can't say that if its proved he was (from the computer presumably) that he was doing over 250kph then really i lose sympathy for him, i wouldn't expect any in the same position. Condolences to his family and friends none the less