View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 02:57 PM   #36
ZfrkS62
Regular User

I was thuroughly impressed by Ralf's performance during the race. To come back after breaking his back and not being allowed to get in a car, then to run as well as he did in China, and then put the BMW in P2 for qualifying after practically NO practise and then finish in P2...simply f***ing amazing. Maybe JV should break his back too. might give him a bit of talent.

Panis drove a decent race, probably wishes he did a bit better for his last race though.

WTF happened between Coulthard and Barrichello?!?!?! SPEED never got to show the replay :x That's two races in a row DC has knocked someone out of the race. i hope the FIA slaps his ass with a hefty fine...of bench his ass for the final race.

disappointing race for Sato, he probably thought he was going to end up on the podium but JB just had the better set up. I think if he could maintained the illusion though he would have let TS by, but it was clear whose BAR was quickest.

so the Schumacher brothers find themselves 1-2 , not an unfamiliar position, and JB once again is a bridesmaid with his 8th podium finish of the year.

Good midfield battles, typical MS dominance, a surprising performance from RS...
not the most exciting Japanese GP but it held my attention easily enough

now the question is...can Rubens win in Brazil this year? After last years disappointing retirement while leading, i think he smells vengence anyone think the Ferrari drivers will call off all bets between each other for the season finale??

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote