Thread: Ford Mustang GT
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 05:49 PM   #1
TT
Regular User

Default Ford Mustang GT

** June 09: Ford Mustang GT indepth **

So, many american cars these days in this section after eurocopter, my turn to show you some Mustang GT

Actually this isn't really the perfect indepth: we didn't have lot of time and I still had the crappy non-stabilized 90-300 mm, but it's still a charming car, at least in Europe. This one has a free exhaust and it's pretty loud! I love the fact the exhaust tips seem so damn small and "stock" it's not the case
As for the NOS, it was a "work in progress"
I actually drove it for a while and I must say it makes you feel good! At cruise speeds it is a pleasure: effortless auto tranny, loud when you need, quiet burble and you want to be stealth and quite some punch when you push it! You feel some wobbliness, but didn't drive it hard enough to really complain. As for the interior quality (sorry Paul), well, yes it's no S-Klass, but to be honest, that's not what really matters in such a car, especially around here. it just feel special, I like it especially with those Pony wheels: too many modern Mustangs have BIG 20 inches bling wheels. IMO totally against the retro look Ford gave it :bad:

Click the previews to find the full high-res update