View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 06:21 PM   #11
TT
Regular User

Happy to see almost everybody likes the color so far! Actually it's even growing on me as I realize my Monster is unique. There are plenty matt black ones around afterall, but only one in some sort of Azzurro california

Originally Posted by thamar
TT, next step should be full suit

Friend of mine, who's riding for 7 years now, fell at 140km/h. The exact reason I don't know yet, it was a straight road...
But exept for his head, hands and right leg he is completely packed in bandages due to scrapewounds and burns.
He only had to go pick something up and didn't wear his outfit...
I always was a Sunday-biker I guess. leather bike jacket even when it's 35C like today, but never stood the full suit. you end up pathetically sweat and as soon as you leave your bike, you look like an asshole and you're not comfortable.
I already had such bruises myself and it's a PITA, and yet, I can't stand a full suit!

Originally Posted by mrmojo77
She's a beauty. Congrats Matteo for the new ride! You've had two Harleys before the Italian? Any similarities other than 2 wheels?
Only had a Dyna Glide. The second HD I drove was the Electra rented some days ago.

Similarities, 2 wheels apart, the big soul that fill such bikes. The riding experience is totally different, and yet, they are so similar: passion, sould, heart...