View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 04:26 AM   #38
undien717
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
TT:
LOL That thing is cool where do I get one
Hehe, it's a Swiss electric "car".. you drive it with a central thing like in fighter planes.. it's called Twike and their website is www.twike.ch .. sadly they are not doing very well and always on the borderline between life and death.. my dad in Switzerland sold them for a while since he has a small dealership for electric bikes and scooters..
It's bloody funny to drive BTW and thanks to the small tires (and pumped at high pressure) you can also slide it scaring everybody (gravity center is very low and you won't flip )... max speed just 100 km/h and you can do around 60 km before having to charge it again... but a blast as a city car and you can park it everywhere you can even lift the front yourself since all the weight is on the back, to manoeuver it into small gaps

ok, back ontopic
wow that sounds like so much fun. Too bad we don't get fun contraptions like that in the states. I would like to try ridiing one of those things sometime.

I like the shoes on that M3- I think the GruppeM carbon intake for the M3 only looks good for that color since it has a hint of yellow in it. Well, technically it's more of an air collector than a conventional intake system with an air filter since the M cars have ITBs and no intake manifold. Nice choice on the mods-