View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 03:27 AM   #27
gto625
Regular User

Originally Posted by Kangaroo Boy
Anyway,GTO625 what do you do for a living?Living Canberra means to things?You work in the defence force or you work for the Government.
No, and no... well sort of... I'm an IT consultant working for a company called Iocore (analyst, designer, programmer, network admin, etc...).Currently I'm working on 3 projects, all for Australian Customs.

Originally Posted by sikx5
man i hate holden, so much money for so little quality...but if you like it then its good work for a 25yr. pitty you got the series I, the series II actually has lots of major changes. are we expecting to see some tyres being shredded?
Well, I could reply with a long and in depth comment to this one, but everyone is entitled to their opinion The only thing I consider poor about the car is the TC, the overall quality is amazing. I too like the series II, but (as per my previous post) I got this one for a steal- don't think I'd have coughed up full price for it.

Don't expect too much tyre shredding with this one any time soon, can't really afford the replacement rubber right now.

Originally Posted by sikx5
any car company can make a car which has a engine ready for use....ppftt...piece of shit holden
The GenIII has been changed in many ways since it's arrival to Aus... that's all I'm gonna say about that.
gto625 is offline   Reply With Quote