View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 04:32 PM   #199
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity View Post
if by "one off" you mean nearly 4000 of them, then yeah, its "one off" (more produced then planned ZR-1 or ACR production BTW)
Yes, but it's not like Ford's ever going to make Ford GT Mk. II. I meant to say that Chevrolet defined itself with the Corvette as Dodge hopes to do with the Viper. And they keep making new ones to have that on-going halo effect. It'd be great if Ford does that too, but it doesn't.

Originally Posted by SnakeBitten View Post
If I dont ever see a ZR1 vs ACR comparo Ill come back here make a post and say you were right....Until then sit back grab a beer and exchange ideas...Your pressure will go down and you might actually get someone to agree with you..
Will you let this go? Even if some magazine does ZR1 vs ACR comparo, it's not like they're right in doing it. I mean, Motor Trend's a popular magazine (I don't know why) but it doesn't mean that it's right, i mean, heck, they've been giving COTY titles to Civics and Camrys.

And you're trying to argue with RC. You should know by now that it's pointless. Not that he's just unstoppable, you should also know that he's often right.

Last edited by HeilSvenska; 12-30-2007 at 04:40 PM.
HeilSvenska is offline   Reply With Quote