View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 12:00 PM   #53
rave426
Regular User

Finally! I started playing GT5P yesterday........and I must agree that the visuals are simply AMAZING. Similar to RC, im running at 1080p (HDMI), but on a 42 inch Sharp Aquos LCD. I dont know what standard def television will look like, but I must say the HDTV is well worth the eye candy!

The models, as always, are right on. The Z06 looks incredible, and my favorite BMW M3 looks just as tasty. Gameplay is still good ole GT, so dont go looking for anything drastically different. Neverthelss, it does seem like that they have done some minor tweaks to the dynamics (weight transfer during braking and cornering seems a little more realistic)

Engine/Exhaust noise seems to be a nice bit better also. I running 5.1 thorugh optical, so that may make a big difference.
All in all, I cant ait for the real GT5. I think I'm going to online-race my life away..

P.S. Made some nice gains there RC. I'm trying to DL the update today, but wireless is kinda unstable and its going slow.....I have to work up my credits to get my Z06, but gimmie a bit and I'll give you a run for ya money!