View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 03:43 PM   #1
TopGearNL
Regular User

Default Did you miss me?

Well did you?

Anyway I was just at home but its not a very nice time for me as lots of you might already know. For those who don't my father is very sick and will not get any better, this is a certain fact by now. Its a very hard time right now at home for me my little brother and offcourse my mother. We are already sorting the funeral out to give you an idea of how bad it is, but then again we have the ability to plan it where as many people do not.

I will be going to University in September so that won't be easy but my father told me to go for it and make him proud, and that means/stimulates alot.

I was really looking forward to the JW meeting at the NR but sadly I couldn't go, Im glad to see all the other guys had such a good time and I hope there will be another meeting in the future soon!

I like to thank all the people that helped me so for getting through this pain in the ass situation, you really are great friends :good:

Well thats that, Im back for now and I never really left because I checked daily if there was a new vid for the vault ready to keep you chaps happy