View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 12:07 PM   #1
Made in the USA
Regular User

Default Yet another Forza 2 etc thread

So I am planning on getting a 360 just for Forza 2. Unless it turns out to not live up to the first one. Let me just say this. I understand that GTL and GTR2 are better. I have both on PC and there is no question they are much more realistic. But I have (tried) to play GTR2 with a controller and its just terrible. I can see how you really need a wheel to enjoy that game and I will probably get one eventually.

So saying that can we please not compare Forza 2 or GT5 to the PC games for the sake of my question. I have an Xbox 1 and absolutely loved Forza, I played career mode to level 50 twice and played a TON of online games. I know its not as realistic as the PC GT games but I enjoy it more. That said will Forza 2 live up to the first one? Or should I consider the PS3 and GT5 (or is it GT4 that is comming out?)?

Also my 2nd favorite racing game is RalliSport Challenge 2. Are they going to make a RSC3? Also will there be a TOCA4? Will there be a MotoGP 4? Will Colin McRay: Dirt be better on 360 or PS3 or PC?
What is the best console to get for someone like me that wants to play all or as many of those games as possible with a controller?

Thanks
Made in the USA is offline   Reply With Quote