View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 01:56 PM   #25
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by dropot2
I don't understand your complaints about your pics...they are great as usual TT!
Good job!
BTW, don't you have pics of the Tramontana? I'm very interested in it.
Got distracted by the lady, forgot about the car

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
I know I'm gonna 'experience' the show in some days... but what are your impressiones of the new Maser GT, the Jag CXF and the Spyker Zagato? is the last as disgusting as it seems in the pics?! ...
Originally Posted by yg60m
Very nice Matteo !! Thank you a lot for this report, I love this 250 GT California And the Zonda too. How are the Maserati and the Zagato Spyker in flesh
Maser - ugly: too japanese, too big, too dull. really disappointed. The blue one looked slightly better but overcrowded and I didn't took pics. I hope it will be better once we'll see it on the road!

Jag - cool!! Bulky, sporty, agressive. Me likes

Spyker Zagato - ugly shit. wasted time IMO, it's as ugly as in the pics

BTW, sorry for the others but it seems the most beautiful of the show, the California Spider, isn't there anymore

Originally Posted by ARMAN
Thanx TT!

WTF are you talking about bad pics? will you post them too?
You're all very kind, but pay attention and you'll see plenty of overexposed pics, or some where the back of the car isn't sharp, as well as some where quality is not perfect (no idea why). Also, in many cases I didn't have the patience to wait for the crowd to go away

Originally Posted by inso
Stunning pics, absolutely STUNNING
(found one naming error, I guess, CLK should be CL)
Thanks. You're right, I'm gonna change it when I'll find the strenght

Originally Posted by dingo

Did the upcoming 2008 WRX make an appearance?
No idea :shock: there weren't sexy ladies on the Subaru stand ence I didn't check it out in depth

Originally Posted by Jabba
Originally Posted by TT
I resisted till 2:30 am, but since I need to drive 4 hours today, I needed to get some sleep!

BTW, as last year I met Komotar, and as last year, it was just a quick one. And he is such a nice and enthousiastic guy!

I hope to meet you outside the motorshow one day dude, because it's a hell of a nightmare to just say a quick hello and have to move on!
I guess the JW press pass worked out ok then ?
Oh Jabba, it did!! In all the confusion I forgot to THANK you for the opportunity you gave me once again. I am really, really gratefull!!