View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 09:23 PM   #32
allanlambo
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
and what about those 330 RWHP 12.2 C5 Z06 times out there, a-plenty No magazines, just GPS verified from individual owners

also, a modern "modded" car will go little faster w/out the proper engine tune, I don't care what the price of upgrading is, a proper dyno tune of each individual car being tuned would be nessisary.... it may be possible that this CS is even running less then it ought to.

In any case, a 360 CS isn't the drag king, it is a more ideal track car...

Gallardo's aren't so bad, but for some reason, i prefer an old school approach with the cars from the original round of hyper exotics in the early 90's... the Vector W8, the Jag XJ220, and the F40... while Diablo came of age under Audi supervision.

in reference to fsandy's post...
a mid engine car with RWD should dyno with less drivetrain loss then a front engine RWD car... a C5Z06 (2001) will dyno @ 330 RWHP and 385 SAE HP... so 320 is enormously low... but bear in mind, if Allen is talking about higher elevation, and perhaps hot weather dyno runs; which will edge off a factory dyno run, or dyno run at 760 mm of Hg, and 65 F

off topic... i recall seeing you on some tv show in a Lambo event... and you made some factless claim for the camera.... "every car here costs more then $300,000.00!" were you trying to retain more value for your SV at the time? LOL
First check your facts as to what C5 Z06's dynod, they dyno more than 330rwhp, more like 360rwhp, and second, I dont recall saying that on the TV show, you better check it again, especially since I was there with my Murcielago.
02 Murcielago
03 1/2 Lotus TT 500HP
07 Escalade
allanlambo is offline   Reply With Quote