View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 10:50 PM   #82
TNT
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by MIHALS
yes I know. but I still can't put skyline or any other jap sportscar next to italian supercars... it feels strange. just like I said - different playground, but both made for fun
There is only one playground that counts... the finishline ... if you can't win you must be a loser.

When was the last time that a Lambo or Ferrari won a stock-based race series of significance?
when has an american car done that? what stock based series is really out there any more? sure they may use an engine or some other parts but to really have a stock based series is to buy it from a dealership and then strip it down and tune it from there.

but back to the skyline, who is to say that a skyline can hang or beat a ferrari or lambo or any other euro car. and why do you all hate BMI? b/c they can out do a euro every now and then. yes they do favor asian cars. just as top gear favors british or euro cars. But just b/c their are fans of every make and model doesn't mean there is a better brand. IMO i wouldn't want a ferrari to drive everyday, its just not useful. hell any car over 40K would be to much. anyone can just hit it.

But back to the topic at hand there are always going to be a Nazi for every brand. just deal with it. you aren't going to change it and you are just wasting webspace fighting for 100 pages and getting no where :roll: